Thursday, July 31, 2008

Small Towns Are Different....

So remember how my camera was 'stolen' over 4th of July weekend? My mom decided to put a lost and found add in the little newspaper here. On the 17th, we received a phone call from a little old lady from the senior citizens center. She had found our camera!!!! Two weeks later and it shows up! I know I was being watched over!!! But the point of this post is to say how different small towns are. If that happened in San Diego, it would have definitely been long gone. But not in Cascade. I guess it wasn't 'stolen' in the first place, just 'misplaced'!

We arrived back home late last night. I have so many pics to post and a great story about our 3 day, 17 hour drive back home. But for now I have unpacking and laundry to do!

2 comments:

The Rubens said...

Good point. Come back to Logan, it's a pretty small town :)

The Rubens said...

Oh by the way. We did miss Matt's call this week but we talked to him last week and told him our little secret. So the cat is "out of the bag".