Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekend With Family

I was able to steal some pictures from my mom's camera. I uploaded them backwards, but oh well. We had such a fun weekend with our family and spent almost the entire time on our two boats! Lucky us!


Rian waiting for the fireworks. Funny faces.



Family and Friends. Rian and Mommy watching the fireworks...Rian didn't like how loud they were.


Yeah, that's me wakeboarding! Rian playing with her bucket-o-water. Grandma and Rian playing on the beach.


Andrea, Jenny, Rian, and me having fun on the boat. Rian enjoying a nap. Andrea, me, and Jenny getting ready for our CRAZY ride!



My brother, Mike, turned 24 on the 3rd. We sang 'Happy Birthday' and his nieces and nephew helped blow out the candle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michael, Michael Motorcycle is 24. When did we all get so old?

Doug and Marilyn said...

OH man! Sorry about your camera...I think I would die if I lost mine. That's cool youve been in ID with the fam. We were so close and didn't know it, torture! Do you know how Matt's doing? I'm so jealous of your boat trip...water sounds soooo good right now!