Monday, July 21, 2008

OCS Website

Check out this website.

http://www.projo.com/extra/2008/ocs/

This link was sent to me from another girl whose husband is also at OCS. They say that this is only a glimpse of OCS and it doesn't even come close to representing what they are really put through. It was so hard for me to watch. The whole time I was watching it I was asking myself "why are you still watching this?", but I couldn't stop. It also explains the RLP inspection in a little more detail so you can understand why it is so stressful.

Enjoy! And let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Oh man Trace, so hard to watch! I am so sorry but you guys are so strong! Not very many people could go through that. That is so great that Matt passed--Awesome. Hope things continue to go well and that September comes soon for you! LOL

april said...

Holy cow Tracy, that was hard to watch. I can't even imagine if Markham was there, I would be tearing up all over the place! Matt is a super tough guy. We are so proud of you guys. You both have had a lot of deal with. We are so happy he passed. We miss you!! Tell Rian Kaity says hi!

Andi said...

Hi Trace, our blog addy has changed slightly web.me.com/hyldahlfamily