Monday, July 7, 2008

Stolen

My camera was taken out of my bag on the 4th of July. I am so angry. So needless to say, I won't be posting any pictures any time soon. We are having a lot of fun, besides the camera incident. We went white water rafting on Thursday. It was nice to be able to enjoy it with the family. However, Matt was really missed :) We enjoyed the lake on Friday and Saturday. Rian LOVES playing in the sand, and I am so so sore from wakeboarding. We also blew up some tubes and were thrown around behind the boat. I was crying, I was laughing so hard. So it's been a ton of fun. My brothers are leaving today, so things will probably calm down for the next few days. Well, hopefully I can use my mom's camera and get some pics up here soon!

1 comment:

Cotter said...

that is so lame! i would be so mad! i am sorry but i am glad you are having fun!