Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Baby is 2!!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY RIAN!!!

My sister wanted to have a little 'mini' birthday for Rian since they will not be here for her actual party. They sang Happy Birthday to her and we all enjoyed cake and ice cream! Rian loves the Happy Birthday song and has been singing it ever since!

Posted by PicasaI am so grateful to have Rian in my life. With Matt being away, every once and a while I start to think about throwing myself a "pity party", but she is always there to brighten my day. She makes me laugh and smile all day long! She has the absolute best personality! I love that she HAS an opinion. I love her independence. I love that she HAS to pick out her shoes for the day....she is completely obsessed with shoes :) I love that she is such a good sleeper and the easiest baby to put down. I love that she can just go with the flow. I love that she is my little jet setter (she has been on about 19 round trip flights). I love her smile....it's contagious! I love her kisses and hugs. I love to watch her sing and dance. I love how she loves to talk to Daddy on the phone. I love how she tells him "I miss you" and "I love you". The list can go on and on. I just love everything about this darling little girl!!! And I know Matt does too!!!

7 comments:

knitxx0r said...

Congratulations! Happy Birthday Rian!

Monica said...

I now know why parents say they don't want their kids to grow up. They are so perfect and fun at this age. Rian is so adorable.

Heather Layton said...

Did you ever think you could really love someone so much? It is amazingly true what they say about it being different with your own kids. Tysen has puked on me about a hundred times this morning and it is barely 11:00 and other than feeling bad for him, it doesn't make me cringe. I'm happy that you have one little thing to help the time go by smoother while Matt is away. Only a month left, it seems like it has gone by quick!

The Rubens said...

Rian is a great kid for sure. Tell her happy birthday from the Rubens.

Spring said...

She is so beautiful and sweet! I love that you love all those things about her...most of the time that is what I hear Moms complaining about. Birthdays are so much fun...I do better next time!

Doug and Marilyn said...

2!!! i can't believe it. what a doll.

Kacie said...

I can't even believe it. I remember the day you came home from the hospital like it was yesterday. I can't believe she is 2. I swear she just turned one! Where has the time gone?
by the way, you look hot.