Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lake Cascade...Here We Come!

Rian and I are flying up to my sister's tomorrow. I have a feeling our trip will consist of many days on the lake either wakeboarding or beaching one of the boats so the kids can play in the sand. My brothers are also going to be up there this weekend for Mike's b-day and the 4th of July. This will be the first time we have all been up there at the same time and the whole family is really looking forward to spending Mike's birthday white water rafting together.....kid-less. Rian and I will be up there for a few weeks, so I will try to post when I have some free time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming? I thought they just had snow a few weeks ago!

Heather Layton said...

That sounds so fun! I hope you guys enjoy every minute of it. make sure we get lots of pictures.