Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach Day Fun

Our friend invited us to celebrate her birthday with her at her other friend's beach house. We had a great time! This beach actually had good sand that we could build sandcastles with! Usually it's full of coral. And the water was so shallow for what seemed like a fourth mile. If you look closely at the pictures, you can see the water is really light and then turns really blue way far back. That's where the waves broke. So we didn't have to worry about waves taking Rian out or anything. It was so fun to just sit down in the warm (and I mean warm!) water and have Rian play all around me! I have a feeling we will be back to this beach in the near future :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andi said...

What a beautiful beach! Wow. I'm totally jealous!
I'm so sorry that you are having lower abdominal pain! Have they done another ultrasound yet? I wish I knew what to tell you...I would definitely trust yourself though. I hope you feel better soon! Keep us posted.