Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kristin & Joel's Wedding


Posted by PicasaMy friend, Kristin, got married on May 16th. That's really why I stayed back in California while Matt went back to Guam....and I am sure glad I did. I had the BEST time! It was so fun to see Katie and Luke! And of course, I always love to hang out with Marissa and her hubby, Andrew! Kristin made such a beautiful bride and I know her and Joel are so happy together! Congrats! Oh yeah, and I had to post a picture of the cute 'kiddie' plate the caterers brought out for me. I was feeling a little nauseous, so I was munching on some saltines. The caterers noticed and asked if I needed anything. I declined and just explained it was the morning sickness. Five minutes later they bring me a plate with fruit, yogurt, crackers, and bread. It was a really kind gesture and everyone at the table got a kick out of it!

No comments: