Friday, June 19, 2009

Dance Class

We signed Rian up for Ballet/Tap Dance. Wednesday was her first day and she absolutely LOVED it! She did so good! She listened and did all the moves, well kinda, she still has a lot to learn! So lets say she tried to do all the moves! She liked ballet, but really enjoyed tap. What child doesn't like to make tons of noise, right? All the little girls looked so cute in their leotards, tights, and tutu's!

At the bottom of the post are 3 links to videos of the class on youtube. I had a really hard time uploading them directly to blogger. Some of you may not be interested in them, but I know our families will want to see them for sure! Hope you enjoy!


Butterfly stretch. Flapping the butterfly wings.

More stretching. Stretch arms up.....and stretch over to the right!


This is where she tried! First Position. Second Position. Third Position. Too cute!


Twirling around on tippy toes! Plies at the barre...Eleves (tippy toes) at the barre.


It's tap time! Following the teacher's instructions.
Here are the links to the videos of Rian dancing.

4 comments:

Heather Layton said...

You know Tracy, it's too bad Rian isn't cute! I love watching her videos and I'm not even family. That first one is so cute when she repeated what the instructor said, even Tysen liked watching it. Maybe it was the fact that there were girls in it!

april said...

I so want to get Kaity in dance class. I think she would really love it b/c she is always dancing all over the place! I think I need to wait until she is 3 though, so probably next year. I love Rian in her dance get up! Too cute

Tricia said...

She looks so into it! How cute!

Zane, Brooke, and Lexi said...

Rian looks adorable! It makes me want to get Lexi in dance class. Congrats on the new baby-on-the-way! Our little family is doing better! Jaxon is still on oxygen, but he's getting there. Thanks for your comment.