Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Days To Go!

I am getting so dang excited, I just had to post about it! We only have 2 days to go until we get to see Matt again! I can't wait to see Rian's reaction when she sees him for the first time! I hope to get it on video :) We are flying into Newark, NJ on Tuesday and then renting a car and driving 4 hours to Newport, RI. And for those of you wondering why we are not flying straight to Rhode Island...well, here is your answer: we will be visiting family in NJ after Matt's graduation! I know our countdown says we have a little more time, but that is counting down the days until graduation....Matt won't really be mine again until graduation day!

We continued to have a blast in FL and managed to make our way to VA. Thank heavens Hanna only turned out to be a tropical storm. We hardly got hit here at all! We are having a great time in Virginia Beach. I probably won't be able to post pics until we get home.

Let's pray these next two days fly by!!!!!

No comments: