Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

I like to get my daily chores done first thing in the morning (after I feed Rian breakfast of course). Therefore I don't have to worry about them the rest of the day. Rian has been such a little helper these days...


Today's chores were dusting and vacuuming. Here she is dusting the TV stand the humidifier! I didn't even ask her to help, she just grabbed her own paper towel and went at it!


My mom gave her a little vacuum for Christmas and when she saw me get mine out, she went and got hers too. I just thought is was the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so adorable! The kids at my school love to help me hang up clothes on our big drying rack. And at home, one of C's fun things to do is throwing wet laundry from the washer up into the dryer (they're stacking). They love to do what we do!

april said...

Kaitlyn loves her vacuum too! I love to watch her play with it. It cracks me up. We miss you guys!! Hope all is well :)