Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we headed down to Ogden to enjoy time with some of Matt's extended family. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few of Gage and Rian. Gage is Matt's cousin's son and he wanted to hold Rian so badly, so we sat them on the couch together. They were so cute!



I love this time of year. It's always nice to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and reflect on everything you're thankful for. My list could go on and on. But most importantly I am ever grateful for my family and this wonderful Gospel. My family means the world to me...my amazing husband is the love of my life, my beautiful baby girl is my precious world, my parents are so good to us, my in-laws are wonderful, my sister is one of my best friends and my brothers are such characters and always make me smile (if you know them then you know what I mean), my extended family may be so far from us but are always in my heart, and my dear friends, I couldn't ask for any better than you all! And secondly, the Gospel brings so much happiness into my life. I wouldn't be the person I am today without it and I am so thankful to be a part of it. Sorry to go all sappy on you, but I thought I would reflect just a little bit.

1 comment:

val said...

Nice post of what you are thankful for. It is nice to have Thanksgiving to reflect on the things we are grateful for before all the hustle and bustle of Christmas.