Thursday, November 8, 2007

Been Tagged...

I usually never do these, but Rian just went down for a nap, so I'll give it a try...

A - Each player lists 5 facts/habits about themselves.
B - At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

** Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1) Got my driver's license! And my first car!
2) Cheer, practice or game everyday
3) Enjoying my sophomore year of high school...maybe a little too much
4) Partying way too much...wow how my life has changed
5) Attached to the hip with Lindsey, my best friend

** Five things on my to-do list today:

1) Finish and put away laundry
2) Make dinner, lasagna yum!
3) Make my visiting teaching appointments
4) Enjoy my quiet time while Rian is sleeping
5) Make my Christmas list...my mom asked for me for one even though I am 26. I thinks that's pretty awesome :)

** Five snacks I enjoy:

1) Chips and salsa...a must in our house
2) Fresh fruit especially in the summer
3) Gotta have a piece of chocolate every once in a while, right?
4) Cheese and crackers
5) Homemade Razzmatazz made by Matt. (That's a jamba juice, if you didn't know)

** Five songs I know the lyrics to:

1) The Wheels on the Bus....Rian's favorite song and we sing it about 100 times a day:)
2) Regulate - Warren G and Nate Dogg (bringing you back to the day)
3) How to Save a Life - The Fray
4) Saved By The Bell Theme Song - I know I am copying you Christina, but it's so funny I had to put it down too!
5) Stay - Lisa Loeb

** Five things I will never wear again:

1) My size 0 dickies, I can't believe I fit into those the year we got married, but after having a child there is no way
2) A side ponytail
3) Half the clothes in storage tubs in my garage, it's time to give them to the DI
4) Colored socks. I am plain white ankle sock kinda girl
5) Firefighter pants and jacket. I was one for Halloween a few years ago and it was so hard to convince our local dept to let me borrow it, besides the fact it smelled and was soooo hot and heavy.

** Five of my favorite toys:

1) The Internet...duh :)
2) Satellite Radio
3) Whatever Rian wants me to play with for the week
4) Digital Camera...I take pictures of us all the time, I just never have time to post them
5) Gmail chat

Now I tag....Kacie, Lyndsay, April, Marilyn, Kim, Lorraine, Chipmans
But honestly my feeling won't be hurt if you don't follow through, cuz I have ignored many tags myself

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad you did it! I just love learning all that stuff about you. I can't wait to see you someday when we come visit!

Kacie said...

I hate you for tagging me. I am so bad at these.