Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had such a great Halloween. Rian and I went trick-or-treating down Main Street with some friends from church and then we were off to a fondue party with the Rubens! Rian got her first taste of candy when another mom gave her a dum-dum without my knowing. Once I noticed, I took it away and Rian was not a happy camper. I just think she is still too young for candy. Here are some pictures...I know there are so many, but it's so hard for me to pick just a few!
She loves her little pumpkin! It's just the right size!
My little pumpkin...with her little pumpkin!

Our beautiful butterfly!




There's that smile! It's so hard to get her to smile to the camera these days.


The family at our ward's halloween fhe.

Someone brought these huge pumpkins to carve at our fhe.

I love this picture with Tanner, the monkey. They are looking at each other probably thinking 'what the heck are you wearing?'!! And lastly, Rian from the back!

10 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

SHe's just cute as a bug! I can't wait to have a little girl to dress all up. :)

Cotter said...

so cute! i cant believe how big those pumpkins are!!

Lorraine said...

Rian is seriously cute. And I am loving your bangs, Tracy! Cute hair! Say hi to the Rubens for me:)

april said...

Way cute costume! I am getting really excited for the 10th!

Kacie said...

I wish I could have been there Tracy. I am always homesick when I see how much fun you have in Logan. Rian looks so cute in her costume. Oh and by the way, I really like your bangs. I can't seem to pull mine off, ever.

Los Bradshaw said...

Rian is so adorable!! I love the costume! Tracy your hair is also so cute! I love the bangs!!!!! You look amazing! Not that you don't always look great! I wish I could pull of bangs! SO CUTE!

Dave said...

I loved Rian's costume!!! It is darling. She is looking so much older! Hey Tracy, I went ahead and tagged you. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

We have Rian's cell phone by the way. I'm sure she's been lost without it. The pictures are way cute. Hope you had a great Halloween! Let's play soon.

Anonymous said...

Tracy! RIAN is just sooo beautiful! Everytime I see pictures of her she's bigger and blossuming into this beautiful little girl! I love her soo much! She's such a cutie!!! I especially like the one with her and her friend Tanner. Hahahaaa!!! THey are adorable together!
I can't get over Rian, she's such a DOLL! Eeee!!! Can't wait to have a baby girl of my own!

P.S. the picture of you holding Rian with your teal shirt is perfection! yOu and Rian are soo beautiful!!! And I LOVE the bangs!!!
Love you guys...auntie MArlene

Anonymous said...

OOopps! I meant the picture where you are wearing a brown shirt and Ri Ri is in an orange shirt!!!
Beautiful...Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Love...Auntie Marlene