Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by! I love being pregnant and especially feeling our little guy move inside of me! But I am so excited to finally meet him! As are Matt and Rian! Here is a little progression collage again.

I wanted to do a Maternity Photo Shoot this pregnancy and my friend, Kjirsti, offered to do it for us. She just got a camera for Christmas so it was fun for her to play with it and take our pictures. For some reason, when I put the pics in the collages, it made them lower quality, but I am posting them anyways. I don't want to redo it! So here are a few of the pics...



I went in Monday at 1 for a routine appt. I was dilated to a 3/4 and my Dr stripped my membranes (sorry if it's TMI). Then another Dr came in to check me (apparently I had a really good cervix according to my Dr and she wanted the other Dr to check it out). She told me that I already progressed to a 4/5. And I've been feeling contractions on and off since ever since! But they won't stay regular....and it's frustrating. I keep thinking maybe this is it, but then it's not! I know he will come when he is ready and I really hope it's before Thanksgiving! I would love to be home with him before the holiday!
We had a little scare a few weeks ago....I've been consistantly measuring small since 29 weeks. Before the Dr would schedule an ultrasound, Matt and I went to our Branch President to help assist Matt in a Priesthood Blessing. (For those of you who aren't LDS or don't know what a Priesthood Blessing is, click here) Let's just say that the blessing wasn't too reassuring, and basically said things that you would never want to hear or expect in a blessing. Luckily one of the doctors I see is LDS and he got me into an ultrasound asap. The ultrasound showed everything was okay. I am still a little worried though and ask for you to remember us in your prayers. Only 9 days to go.....Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather Layton said...

I am so excited for you guys! good luck with everything, I can't wait to hear all about it and him!

Andi said...

Oh Trace it's been way too long. Thanks for the fantastic update. I can't believe you could be having your little guy right now as I type this! We will be thinking about you and your fam this week! Good luck with all.

april said...

Yeah new post!! I have been wondering how everything is going! You are so so close! I am so excited for you!! I love the pictures! You will cherish them forever. Good luck!

Missy W. said...

best of luck. You'll be in our prayers