Monday, September 14, 2009

Beijing: Day Two

We were so happy to get back to our hotel room the first night, take a nice shower and hit the sack. However, it turns out the sack was as hard as a rock. Our hotel was actually pretty nice, but sleeping on that bed felt like we were sleeping on a box spring. Nonetheless, we were so exhausted, so it didn't bother us too much :)

Day two started with a quick skype with Rian :) And then breakfast at the hotel. Soon we were off for our long day of sightseeing!!!

I'm still so amazed at how grand these sights are. The pictures do not to it justice. These landmarks cover miles upon miles of land. We walked, and walked, and walked. It was just amazing!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I still can't believe you guys went to China! Who goes to China? I love the pics and stories. I would have been kinda freaked out eating some of that food too. You are a brave woman.
Thanks so much for the name comments. It really does help--I didn't know you almost named Rian Cameron! It's def in my top 3.
Do you have any names for your little guy?
Do you want me to tell Missy Weg to add you to her blog? I didn't think she was private...

april said...

Holy cow! How cool! There is so much awesome architecture there!! What an incredible experience! You got some really good pics! You only have 10 weeks left!! You are looking so cute and pregs!!