Friday, August 28, 2009

Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience

Nihao!!! Which means hello in Mandarin Chinese! Yes, that's right, we are about to embark on an once-in-a-lifetime experience. We are headed to Beijing for a week! We are so excited for this amazing opportunity to live here in Guam and travel, travel, travel!!! This is our first trip (besides going back to the States) since we moved here! And we can't wait!
This is a collage of a few of the sights we will see. I think I am still in shock that I am going to China, though. Maybe it will hit me when we get off the airplane in Beijing :) China wasn't really on my list of places to visit, since there are so many opportunities to travel from this island. But it was on Matt's list and once he started talking to me about all the amazing things to see there, well, let's just say I jumped on the opportunity. When will we ever be able to go to China again? This will be quite the trip! Expect tons of pictures!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Rubens said...

oh I am so jealous, you guys are going to have so much fun, it looks beautiful. hope you are feeling good and everything is well with you all.

Heather Layton said...

I cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!!! I am so excited that someone gets to do cool things like that. Wow! I hope you guys have sooo much fun. Are you taking Rian?

april said...

FUN FUN FUN!! Take lots of pics!