Friday, May 8, 2009

A BABY PINE HAS SPROUTED!

We are so excited to announce that THE PINERY IS GROWING!!! I found out on March 25th that I was pregnant while I was visiting with my sister in San Diego and Matt was in Ventura County. I didn't want to share the news with him over the phone because I wanted to be able to see his reaction and share in hugs and kisses. So, as hard as it was, I kept it a secret from Wed morning until we saw him on Fri afternoon. I bought Rian a "Big Sister" t-shirt and had him dress her. His reaction was awesome! I knew he would be super excited! We all are! And the best part, I got it on video!

I had my first ultrasound on Monday. Here is one of the pictures we got. Can you see his/her two little arms and two little feet? The arms and feet were wiggling around like crazy! It was so cute! Unfortunately, Matt couldn't' be there since he has already left for Guam. But that's okay, he'll be there for the next ultrasound! I am due on Nov 27th....the day after Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) and two days before our 6th wedding anniversary! I'm 11 weeks, but can't hide it anymore! You know the saying 'you show earlier with your second'? Well, it's totally true in my case. I mean, I'm only 11 weeks and showing....Crazy!! Yet, so exciting too :)

12 comments:

nicole lindsay said...

How exciting! I am so excited for you guys, congratulations!

Tricia said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! I am so excited! Our babies will be the same age. And don't feel bad about the belly. This is my first and I had a bump at 11 weeks.

Kacie said...

Hello, where's the video? I'm so excited for you Tracy, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Jenn and Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn and Chris said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you both. Keep us posted on the new addition :)

val said...

congrats. yeah for babies. hope you are feeling ok.
i can't believe you were 5 minutes away from me and you didn't call! you're in trouble!!

april said...

HOOORAY!! We are so excited for you!! I just realized that you are 11 weeks along and I have 11 weeks left!! I wish we were still neighbors! Keep us posted!!!

Heather Layton said...

I was browsing through friends blogs yesterday and didn't have time to really get into all of your updates so I came back today to see what you've been up to and I am so glad I did. Congratulations!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Such exciting news! Congrats!

Andi said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Why haven't I seen this post?! I was just thinking today.."I haven't heard from Tracy in FOREVER, maybe she updated."
My oh my that is great news. I am so happy for you guys! YAY!

The Rubens said...

It was so fun seeing you guys. Your new baby looks adorable already! andrea

Monica said...

Congratulations!! You'll have so much fun having a baby around again and I'm sure Rian will be the best big sister. It's fun watching the older one try and help out. And of course you're showing at 11 weeks. Your so skinny that baby has no where to hide! :)