Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Love Auntie Lauren!

Timing couldn't have been any better! Lauren, Matt's sister, who lives in Norway, came out to Cali for a month so she could be here for Joseph's birth. Which just happened to be the same time we came back to Cali!

I didn't bring out my camera as much as I should have, but I was able to snap a few shots of Rian and Auntie Lauren together.

Rian always has so much fun with Lauren, as do I :) It's sad that she lives so far away :( We're grateful for the chance we had to spend some time with her, though, and meet her fiance, Karl! We love you Auntie! Have a safe flight back to Oslo! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT AUNTIE MARLENE IS RIAN'S FAVORITE!!! oxoxox

Unknown said...

Oh that's why you got a blog entry Marlene....Oh wait that's me :P

The proof is in the pudding!

Monica said...

Just wanted to leave a comment and let you know I love keeping up on the many adventures of your family. It makes my going to work everyday and grocery shopping on Saturdays seem so blah. It is fun to see Rian's cute personality develop.