Thursday, February 19, 2009

We Hire Her Out!

Seriously, we do! So if you need help in your kitchen, don't hesitate to call me and I'll send Rian your way!

Here is a picture of Rian helping Auntie Lauren make her very yummy, 100% homemade, green bean casserole! I love how she is holding the handle of the pan while stirring so the pan doesn't move. Is she a natural or what?! And the dish tasted wonderful!

This age is so much fun, don't you think!

PS Lauren, I want that recipe...email me it :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

nicole lindsay said...

How cute! I remember helping my mom in the kitchen when I was younger and I loved it. FYI, the Despain's are being released on Sunday.:(

april said...

WOW, that is fantastic! But the first thing I am jealous about is the cute summer outfit Rian is wearing, t-shirt and skirt, without a winter coat and warm tights! I so wish it was warm here!!! It won't quit snowing!! It is so freezing, enjoy the warmth for us! We would love to see you guys, in April, right? Send me an email and let me know!

Unknown said...

Here it is!!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/best-ever-green-bean-casserole-recipe/index.html

Sally said...

So cute! I could definitely use her help. Maybe she could give Olivia a few pointers...

Stephanie said...

Send her to me! But I think I'd only be able to get her to work if we can convince her to stop dragging Daisy around the house...:-)