Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Texting at Two

Yes, this is my two year old pretending to text the Disney Princesses on her Disney cell phone :)


Translation:

Rian: I'm texting Belle.

Me: You're texting Belle?

Rian: Uh-huh.....just one minute. I'm texting Aurora.

Me: Now you're texting Aurora?

Rian: Uh-huh. I'm not texting Belle, I'm texting Aurora!

Me: K, I'll let you concentrate then.

Then she snapped the phone closed and said "I'm all done!". It was so funny. Too bad I stopped taping already.

3 comments:

Los Bradshaw said...

OK That was the cutest video I have ever seen! Rian is adorable. And so grown up. Where has the time gone? It looks like you guys are going to have some fun teenage years. hehe Hope all is well!

Heather Layton said...

Traci, your "lucky lady" picture is so cute! And I wish I could see you guys in person. I imagine you are always laughing with Rian.

april said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is so dang cute. It is so amazing, and scary, to see them copy us!