Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tumon Beach

We ventured out on Saturday and explored some of the island. Mainly in the area of Tumon, the more touristy part of Guam. It was so pretty. I could just sit and stare out into the water forever. The pictures hardly do it justice. There are so many shades of beautiful greens and blues, it's just amazing.
Remember you can click on the collages to make them bigger!

Posted by PicasaThe beach has a long strip of sand that we walked up and down. We collected sea shells, and watched some hermit crabs. I was completely fascinated by all the rocks covered in this green mossy stuff. We had an awesome time besides of the 90 degree plus high humidity weather. What were we thinking not wearing our bathing suits???

2 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

I love your collages and the beautiful pictures! I'll be dreaming of a paradise winter this year. I can't believe you live there. It's incredible!!

nicole lindsay said...

Are you going to miss having a white Christmas at all? The warmer weather is making me jealous and the pictures are just gorgeous.