Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday, I decided to bake some Thanksgiving cookies with Rian. She had a blast! We made some dough, rolled it out, and made a huge mess with the flour before cutting out the Thanksgiving shapes and putting them in the oven!



Here they are ready to go into the oven!
Rian waited patiently as the cookies baked. She was really excited to decorate them and would keep the sprinkles within her reach at all times :)


I gave Rian a little kiddie knife and she loved spreading the frosting. Here is the final product. Not bad for her first time!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! This is my favorite holiday of the year and although I'm sad we won't be celebrating it with family, I'm excited to be with our new friends here. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Fun! I always remember those times with my mom. Happy Thanksgiving to you

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, have a great time today. Rian looks like a natural!

Nancee

Zane, Brooke, and Lexi said...

Rian has gotten so big!! It has been forever! I can't believe you are in Guam! Zane actually just joined the Army National Guard. I was really nervous about it, but there are a lot of benefits. I will post more details about it! I'm not very good at keeping up on my blog! I'm so glad you found my blog!!