Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!



These two pictures were taken Christmas morning at the Pine's. Rian got this really cute Christmas nightgown that she wore all day! The Pines were really generous to us this year....Rian got lots of books for church and toys and Matt and I got a Wii! Wii are so excited!!! Ha Ha! Game night at the Pines :)

We celebrated Christmas early at my parents house so they could head up to Idaho to visit my sister and her family on Christmas Day. We hardly took any pictures because we had the video camera out most of the time. But here is a picture of all of Rian's gifts from my parents. Is she spoiled or what? And the second question is...where the heck are we going to put all this stuff???
My parents also spoiled Matt and I quite a bit too! Lucky us!
Thank You to both sets of Grandparents! You guys are the BEST!!!

6 comments:

april said...

Ha Ha no joke! More stuff to find a place for!! I totally know. We had our little jetta jam packed on the way to Idaho and I am wondering how on Earth are we going to get all the presents back!! Time for a bigger car!

val said...

Good heck-look at that pile of gifts! Looks like fun was had. I can't wait to see you!

Cotter said...

we want a wii so bad! i am jealous!

Missy W. said...

where are you going to put all that stuff! Oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
april said...

hey trace- time for a new post?