Saturday, December 22, 2007

Candy Cane Court

In Poway (the next community over), there is this neighborhood that decorates like CRAZY for Christmas. Matt, Rian, andI headed over there the other night. These pictures hardly do it justice, but I thought I'd post it anyways. Merry Christmas to all!



I know this picture kinda sucks because you can't really see Rian and I. But the one with the flash didn't show the lights as well as this one and I thought I would sacrifice me instead of the lights!


This video is even worse than the picture above it, but this was the absolute coolest house on the block so I had to post it. They had the lights changing in sync with the music, it was so awesome!! The microphone on my camera was too far from the music box so you have to turn up your volume a lot. Plus I haven't uploaded a video before so I thought I would give that a try.

No comments: