Saturday, September 29, 2007

My New Love!! (Sorry Matt)

Okay, so I never really indulge in anything for myself. I am always putting my husband and daughter first, so for my birthday, Matt convinced me to do something really special for myself. So I found this AMAZING diaper bag after spending hours upon hours on the Internet. It is the Whipstitch by Nest and I LOVE IT!!! No not more than my hubby or daughter, but it does rank really high up there!


To all you other mommy's out there......I know you're jealous!!!


I love the color of the lining!

11 comments:

Kacie said...

You are right Tracy, I am jealous. You will be the talk of the town with that bag, especially in L town.

Missy W. said...

Tracy, that bag is so hot - it doesn't even look like a diaper bag! You deserve it :)

april said...

Oh Tracy, this post is so cruel. I do love you and I love your bag. And you are right. I am oh so jeolous. It is absolutley fantastic!!! When are you guys coming to SLC for a visit, and will you be bringing the bag........

Cotter said...

i want one. tell matt to call cameron about it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...just beautiful. I don't even have kids but that is dang cute! You totally deserve it.

Cotter said...

hey! i do not have daniel or julies e-mail but i will get it from cameron and send it your way. as for the mommy cover... i think the website is www.mommycover.com i dont have one but a few of my friends do and they love them. the girl that ownes the business is a good friend of my friend and i think she makes all of them herself. crazy! anyway let me know if you need anything else.

Cotter said...

sorry it is themommycover.com and they sell them in a store in logan

kim said...

Tracy,
I have already told my mom about your bag, I love it! What the brand again, you found it online...right? Darling. It is so sassy:)I need one.

Cotter said...

mine was a hooter hider. i love it!!!

Lorraine said...

This bag is so cute! You have inspired me to check out the diaper bag market...

Anonymous said...

YOUR BAG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!