Thursday, September 6, 2007

My First Birthday!

On August 4th, Rian turned one! (I know I am posting this way late!) I can't believe how quickly this past year went by. My baby is already one?!? Since we were in San Diego for her birthday, my parents helped us host this awesome birthday party! We had an astrojump (thanks to Jen and Noah), played in the pool all day, ate a huge mexican fiesta, and of course had cake and ice cream! Rian had no idea that this party was for her, but still enjoyed herself. It was so fun having all our friends and family there!


Happy Birthday Rian!


I'm 1 Today!


All the kids gathering around to sing and eat cake!


Matt's Mom, Wendy, made these cakes! They were so good!


Having Fun


Yum Yum


This is the mess Rian left after she had her cake!


I love my Mom and Dad! Thanks to them we had the best party for Rian!


TJ caught red handed!


So I was debating if I should put this picture up....but I think it has a funny story behind it. So Nikki and Anthoni gave Rian this music set with drums and stuff. For all you mothers out there, can you imagine :) Even though it might drive me nuts, I know Rian will have tons of fun with it! Thanks Nik!


Auntie Marlene painted this just for me!!!


Opening presents


Nikki and Anthoni


Crit and Connie


I love my Auntie Marlene!


Eating dinner with Daddy


Having fun in the sun!


Kaiya even dressed up for the occasion!

2 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Tracy and Matt,

We love the blog! Rian is so dang cute.

Cotter said...

I love the hat!