Saturday, June 2, 2007

Getting Ready for Swim

We stayed at a hotel the night before we flew back to SLC because we were flying out of Atlanta, GA (about 2 1/2 hours from Montgomery). I signed us up for a Mommy and Me swim class at the YMCA and it was going to start in about a week, so we wanted to get her more comfortable with the pool. This is how we enjoyed our night!

My mom bought Rian this whole swim outfit including an adorable bikini, floppy hat, and a hoody. Here's Rian showing off her hat!



I had to take pictures in her hoody too! Isn't is so cute?

This is her second time in the pool....her first was when she was only 6 weeks old. She really liked it!

Rian and Daddy

Rian and Mommy

1 comment:

knitxx0r said...

I love the hoodie! That's adorable! I liked her feet in the bikini picture, too -- tiny toes gleefully all scrunched up.