Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seabee Ball 2009

The Seabee Ball was on March 14th at the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley.


The view was amazing! This helicopter is Reagan's "Marine One"...aka the helicopter that flew the President around.



This is Reagan's "Air Force One". They retired the plane and we actually got to tour it! That was so much fun!




This dress was backless, but we modified it. I loved the way it turned out!


I love this picture of us laughing together! We had such a fun time!


Matt and some CECOS classmates.


More classmates. This is a pretty cool picture of "Air Force One"!Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

val said...

YOU ARE HOT! oh and matt looks handsome too. :)

nicole lindsay said...

I want your diet secrets. You look amazing! I agree with Val, Yowza!

Heather Layton said...

ummm, wow Traci! You look fantastic! I would love to go to a black tie type party like that. Looks like fun!

Tricia said...

You look smokin!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Girl you look SO good!! And way to go altering your dress. You're just a hot mama!!!

Andrew and Marissa said...

You look so beautiful! Your dress turned out really nice. I think it looks better than being backless.

Matt and Tracy said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! You guys are so sweet! And Nicole, if you are serious, I would love to tell you my secrets :)

Cotter said...

how fun! you look beautiful!!

Kacie said...

Tracy, Your hot! Hopefully I can look as hot as you after I pop this baby out.

april said...

Holy Cow Tracy, you look great!!! I love your dress!!! What you did to the back is perfect! Super classy! I love your hair!! It looks like you guys had a super nice night, good for you ;)

The Rubens said...

Wow your black tie event looked so fun. And Traci you look great the dress is beautiful. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Andrea

moi said...

Okay, the other Val stole the words out of my mouth- you look HOT in that dress! It looks like a fun fancy thing, hope you're enjoying Guam!!
-Val