Saturday, January 3, 2009

Could This Really Work Out So Perfectly?!

All I can say is I sure hope so!!! There is a possibility that Rian and I can get on a flight leaving Guam on Monday and landing in Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii. Then only after a 3 hour layover, catching another flight straight to San Diego. This would be an absolute miracle if we can get on it. And I am so praying we do.

It would relieve so many stress: Not having to worry about staying overnight in Hawaii, not having to get a shuttle from Travis Air Force Base, Northern California to the Oakland Airport, and not having to add a third leg to our already loooong and exhausting trip.

If you feel the need to remember us in our prayers or even to just cross your fingers for us, I would be forever grateful! We'll keep you updated!!!

2 comments:

Andrew and Marissa said...

I can't wait until you get here! Good Luck! I hope everything goes smoothly. Keep us posted.

knitxx0r said...

Good Luck! Hope you get your flight.