Tuesday, January 27, 2009

300 Square Feet

Matt has begun his training in Cali and luckily Rian and I are able to join him this time. The Navy is putting us up in the BOQ (Bachelor Officer Quarters), in the 'family suite'....if you even dare to call it that! It is TINY, but at least we are here with him, that's what that counts!!!

I swear I am not complaining. I'm just saying that I could never live in NY or anywhere where the apartments are as tiny as this. Welcome to our 'living room/Rian's bedroom'. It is a itty-bitty room filled to the brim with all this furniture. I asked if they could remove some of it, but they told me no. There is no door to the bedroom, so it looks like Matt and I will be going to bed a 8pm too ;)

Welcome to the kitchen and bedroom! Yes, this is our kitchen for the next 3 months. How in the world am I suppose to cook in this thing? Do you see the mini fridge? And the zero counter tops? It is seriously like 4 feet by 4 feet. Looks like Rian and I will be taking a daily trip to the grocery store :) Thanks heavens this is only temporary!

This is our bed-room. Even though there is not a door to the room, so I wouldn't really call it a room. It is so small that it can only fit a bed and a dresser that is blocking half the closet! Nice, huh?!

Lucky for us...we are a tight-nit family! So these living arrangements might just work...for a few months at least!

3 comments:

val said...

what jillian video do you like? i wanna know!!

Matt and Tracy said...

30 day shred. it's the only one i've tried, but i love it!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Wow, that IS small..you are my hero! That would be a big adjustment, but you are together and that is the incredible part :) That Rian is so funny...what a cutie who wants to be such a big girl.

I have Jillian's Cardio Kickbox. I also do Turbo Jam which is way more fun!!