Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yesterday

I just felt like blogging this morning.

Yesterday was a pretty productive day. I spent the morning emptying our "loaner" dressers once again and repacking our clothes into our suitcases. This packing, unpacking, re-packing, unpacking again cycle is getting incredibly old! But the end is near!

I organized all rooms, closets, and bathrooms to get ready for our stuff to arrive. All this while also taking the time to dance, sing, read, and play with Rian.

The process was long and tiring. You see, we carried a lot of suitcases and bags with us on the airplane. About 11 of them :)

Our "loaner" furniture was picked up...meaning we had absolutely no furniture in the house but a pack-n-play and hi-chair for Rian and a few kitchen items. After Ri's nap, we lathered up with sunscreen and ventured outside our complex with Dora bubbles, water, and camera in hand. Rian LOVES bubbles and had fun playing on the playground.







I was hoping to meet some other moms outside, but no luck there. We played outside til dinner. We went back upstairs to make dinner and while I was cooking Rian decided she would pick up our phone and call Daddy. It was so cute listening to her imaginary conversation to her dad.



Rian enjoyed her dinner in her hi-chair, as Matt and I sat on the floor and ate. It was quite humorous. Luckily Matt's co-worker let us borrow us an air mattress so we didn't have to sleep on the floor.

We ended the day opening up a package from my mom!!! A huge highlight for us!! I love her packages! It was Halloween themed for Rian!

The movers are delivering our stuff in about an hour! I can't wait to have my kitchen back! First agenda in MY kitchen.....making Halloween cookies and a pumpkin pie!!!



Posted by PicasaThese last two pics are for you Dave (my father-in-law). It's a picture of the back our building from the pool/playground area. I'm not so good at picture taking. But I know you would love being here with your camera.

No comments: