Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing Like An Early Delivery

We received a call yesterday informing us that all our stuff is here. All of it!!! Our original delivery date was the middle of Nov, so this was a great surprise! Our loaner furniture is going to be picked up this afternoon and our stuff will be delivered tomorrow morning!

This will officially be moving day #7 and #8. Seriously, we have already had 6 moving days associated with this move to Guam. Crazy, huh?


I have been asked to post a few pics of Rian, so I thought I would add them to this post. She loves stickers, and putting them on her body and especially her face in particular is one of her favorite pastimes. She too is very excited to have her room set up. We will be moving her into her toddler bed. And she can't wait for all her toys to arrive!






Posted by PicasaThis is how our entire family will feel after this week is over with. It will be an exhausting one, but exciting one! We can't wait to make this home really feel like our home!

2 comments:

kim said...

Okay, so my jaw has been dropped for weeks, I still can't believe you are in Guam! It is so beautiful! I hope you love it there! I love all your pictures, you look so fabulous... little miss skinny winny diva :) Your whole family looks great and happy, that it wonderful! Oh, and DO get the Jillian dvd on amazon it's like 8-9$. ( I do it with 5lb weights, but do what you feel, I think you can order those too) You'll love it. Also, to puree the baby food it is in a food processor, it makes it really fine. I never thought of using a blender, it might work?? I miss you and our whole ward, wasn't a cool one! Have a great week!

Andrew and Marissa said...

It makes my week seem like a piece of cake! I would be a total stress case if I had to do everything that you have had to do lately. Rian looks so cute! She is such a big girl now! I can't wait to see more pictures and see your place all come together. I will keep checking back.