Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 3 of Cruise - Dinner

During dinner on our last night, they had a little dance party. And am I sure glad I remembered my camera :) I got some pretty good shots of everyone dancing!!!


Eric had such great moves!


Zac and Britni getting into it!


Matt even flattered me and did the Macarena. And as some of you might know, Matt does NOT dance, so he might kill me for posting this, but I had to anyways!


Here we are with our waitress and waiter, Maria and Rusbel. They are from Peru. They served us every night, so we thought it was appropriate to get a picture with them.


I guess I should also add that later that night we headed over to "Finish That Lyric" Trivia and almost won first place. That is only after we already won the "Classic Rock - Name That Tune" Trivia the night before! We all received a Royal Caribbean photo album that we should mostly thank Zac for....man that boy knows his classic rock!!!
And we want to give a BIG thanks to Matt's mom and dad and sister, Lauren, for watching Rian all week while we were cruising. We missed her tons, but it was also nice to have some 'alone time'.....if you catch my drift :)

1 comment:

The Rubens said...

Those are some great pics! We're going to need copies. That was a way fun cruise.