Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Animal Days

We went to Baby Animal Days on Friday afternoon. Rian had such a great time and it was really fun watching her pet the animals. We have been working on the different animal sounds so she really had her practice making the noises to the different animals we saw.

"Neigh, Neigh" to the mini horse.

I helped her hold a little bunny. She was saying "Hop, Hop, Hop" (thanks to Barnnn)!

"Oin, Oin" to the piggies. This one is for you Grandma Lois :)

Daddy putting her helmet on....safety first! She loved her pony ride! Aren't the mountains pretty in the background?

It was nice taking some family time and enjoying what Cache Valley has to offer before we move.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kacie said...

I am sad that I never got to experience baby animal days. Please soak in Logan as much as you can before you leave because you'll never get it back....sniff sniff.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I've always wanted to go and do that. Maybe next year. Rian looks like she's having a party.

Jaycie said...

Man I wish I would have just spent the money and gone it looks like it was allot of fun and if Ryan is having a great time I am sure Wyatt would have to! And this would be our last chance to go dang it! thanks for the pics they are way cute!