Wednesday, April 2, 2008

18 Month Memories

So my amazing friend Val took these pictures of Rian back in February (when Rian actually turned 18 months). I have finally taken some "me" time and spent it making a slideshow. I would've preferred not making it into a slideshow, but there were so many cute pictures, I couldn't narrow it down anymore.

Val really captured all of Rian's personality in these pics. It will be so fun to look back at these years from now and say remember when Rian used to make that face and so on.
Rian brings happiness to our lives everyday! We love her so much!


4 comments:

val said...

Yeah. She's such a cutie. I feel like it's time to meet up again. Any plans to be in SLC any time soon? Or we could meet in the middle??

Andi said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. Wow. Val did an amazing job. I love the ones where she's not looking right at the camera.

Doug and Marilyn said...

she's dang cute and those pic do capture her beauty and spunk. val is incredible!!!

april said...

We miss you guys!! Love the pics. Valerie does an awesome job. I can't believe how FAST the little munchkins grow!! Time for another?!