Sunday, February 10, 2008

Climbing Everywhere

Rian has absolutely no fear these days. She is constantly attempting to climb up, in or out of any place she might find herself in. She even likes to climb into her crib....that is of course as long as it is NOT nap time or night time! Here she is climbing onto our bed. It's a pretty tall bed so I was really impressed with her success!

Here I go Mommy, watch me! Just put one leg up and I'm half way there!

Both knees up and ta da, here I am! Whoa, am I exhausted or what!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

april said...

I know what you mean!! Kaitlyn is determined to break every bone in her body these days.Everytime she sees stairs, she wants to climb to the top, giggling all the way. That is great until it is time to go down. She has no clue what gravity is and she just launches off as if she can fly or something! Hello!!! She has had a few spills, nothing broken yet. My fingers are crossed.

Doug and Marilyn said...

I'm amazed at what a big girl she is! It has just flown by!!

Traci said...

Oh the happy climbers. Tanner is the same way. I'm sure you'll love it when you constantly have to tell her to get off the table. That was one of Tanner's favorite places to climb, right above the tile floor. Yikes. Ryan is so brave.

Andi said...

I guess I should appreciate these days since Jack is still a bump on a log. :) Can I just tell you that I am still a bit stiff from our 'shake your bootie kick boxing'? I hope you're going again this week b/c I want to join you!