Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tummy Shots

I can't believe I am 32 weeks already. The time has just flown by! This pregnancy has definitely been a lot different than my first. I've had a lot more pain, but it is kind of hit and miss. I passed my glucose tests and am happy to report I do not have gestational diabetes this pregnancy! I'm a lot smaller this time around too (some of that probably due to the fact that I am not diabetic). In fact at my 32 week appt, I was only measuring 29 centimeters, which is only one centimeter bigger than my last appt at 28 weeks. But I seriously feel like I am growing bigger every day!!! Don't I look more than a centimeter bigger on that collage?? Our little guy is pretty dang active, just like Rian was, but he moves differently than she did. I love feeling his movements, even if they are uncomfortable sometimes. It's my favorite part of pregnancy :) Oh, and my cravings are definitely not the same this time!
We are getting anxious to meet our little guy! Rian is definitely ready to be a big sister and seems excited for his arrival too! She always mentions her baby brother in her prayers and is excited to be our little helper! I'm glad she is at the age where she understands what's going on. She can see and feel the baby move, and already loves to talk and sing to him. It's so cute!



5 comments:

Chixon said...

You look fantastic! I'm SO glad you were safe and avoided all the BIG storms. We had you in our prayers.

april said...

Oh my gosh you are so freakin' cute!!! I love that you take these shots. We only took like one when I was ENORMOUS. It is fun to see the change gradually. You look so tiny everywhere except your tunny ;) I am so grateful you are all ok after the storm scare. We think about you guys all the time. You are almost there!!

Andi said...

So glad you guys are okay--holy cow that is scary. I'm glad you kept us updated.
You do look amazing. You should be like a prego supermodel. I'm not kidding around. I do need to post some prego pics. I think I'll get on that this week. I am finally getting over that stage where I just look extra chubby to finally looking pregnant.
That's so so cool that Rian understands what's going on with the babe. She will be such a good sister.

Andrew and Marissa said...

You look amazing!

The Rubens said...

you are looking so cute! we are glad you were able to avoid the storms. hope all is still going well. andrea