Sunday, December 21, 2008

Branch Christmas Party...Island Style

Our Church Branch held a Christmas Party unlike any Church Christmas Party we've been to. I was pretty much in shock when the curtains were parted and the Elders Quorum sat on stage with ukuleles, several different types of drums, and a conga! It was awesome! And something we would never have seen stateside


Pictures from top to bottom, left to right: The Elders Quorum performing.
Ukulele's and Hula Dancers....Rian dancing along in video below :)
The Missionaries sang also. Can you believe how many we have in our Branch?And lastly, the ukulele performers.Posted by Picasa

Sorry this video is from behind and sideways, but I uploaded it anyways because it is so dang cute. Rian tried to copy all the moves of the Hula Dancers. She did a pretty good job considering she is 2! Everyone around her was getting a kick out of her dancing!

Okay...it was the cutest video ever, but I can't upload it.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

The only way I can upload pics or videos now on my blog is by using picasa. Any time I try to upload directly from blogger I get kicked off the Internet completely. What the heck is going on??? Anyone have any ideas? Please help me!

I am trying to upload the video at the moment to youtube so I will post the link when it is done uploading. Nevermind, I can't even upload to youtube. What is going on? It kicks me off whenever I try to browse through My Pictures. The same thing with blogger. Any help is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will ask one of the guys at work, I am not good at trouble shooting.